Monday, April 18, 2011

Galibardy

Here's a little more information about the incredible buffalo skull ring I wore in my previous post.
It's from the UK jewelry e-boutique Galibardy.com, which just recently lauched their US website (Yay!!).
The collection includes oversized cocktail rings, statement pendant necklaces, and cut-out earrings in
polished brass, gunmetal, and lacquered materials. And the pieces are pretty affordable too,
with prices ranging from $11 to $125.

These are a few of my favorite pieces.


Buffalo Ring, $35


Armoured Ring, $35


Unicorn Ring, $24


Angel Wing Ring, $28


Stag Skull Necklace, $34


Skull and Cross Earrings, $20

13 comments:

  1. This collection is very intriguing. Some truly fabulous designs here. Thanks for posting, I'm going to check out their site.
    www.skylarkmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one ring with bing horns from galibardy, it's so fab but have destroyed many dresses.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pieces are stunning, i love the buffalo ring!

    thanks for sharing,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!
    I'm obsessed with rings and these ones are awesome.. that unicorn one must be mine!
    thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check up this store.. stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. their jewellery is amazing! must admit im rather quite jealous of your buffalo ring, i think it's y favourite :) so sweet <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff. Love the armoured ring.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME BLOG! I think we have similar styles! :)
    LOVE RINGS and loving ALL of these! I want that unicorn! and I will be following YOU from now on!
    Thanks for stopping by and for your comment, too! xoxo

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The angel wing ring is fabolous! Nice blog you have! Best regards from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous collection. Loving the Stag Skull Necklace:-)

    Libby:-)

    Drop by my blog: staraboveparvati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone said it above, but I was going to say these look like they may snag delicate fabrics!

    ReplyDelete