Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lindsay Lou Boutique + Discount Code

Lindsay Lou carries so many great brands, like Wildfox, Elizabeth & James, and Twenty8Twelve. They are currently offering a discount for followers of Champagne and Marshmallows. Just enter the code marshmallows for 15% off any sale or regular priced item.

Here are some of my favorite pieces. Click on an image to go to the product page.

Nightcap Clothing White Fringe Dress


Wildfox Canyon Spirit V Neck Tee


Current Elliott The Perfect Shirt w/ Mini Studs


Joie Jaliah Fur Vest


Chan Luu Silver Peace Sign Necklace w/ Diamonds


Elizabeth and James Jett Jacket


Wildfox Light Feather Fringe Tee


Siwy Camilla Cutoff Shorts

14 comments:

  1. beautiful picks! love the fur vest and also the leather. elizabeth & james can do no wrong in my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fringed dress, peace sign necklace and leather elizabeth and james are pretty much my favourites. Wonderful picks.

    Claire
    xo

    www.beewaits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!

    Tanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! nice blog ;) wanna follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Elizabeth and James Jett jacket is a hot piece of merchandise. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You posted some awesome pics! Check out my blog at www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.i like discount!
    hehe.
    there have awesome pieces.i like.
    btw,first time visit ur blog,and i love see ur style and u.:)

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fringe dress and the cutoffs!
    New follower, and really enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com
    I hope you like it!

    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT black vest! Can't wait to wear my fur vest this winter!!!

    L0VE your blog : )

    Visit me at http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/

    <3KM

    ReplyDelete