Sunday, September 12, 2010

Vivienne Tam Spring 2011

I've been browsing Style.com, looking through the new shows and the Vivienne Tam collection really caught my eye. I love all the lace and crochet pieces and the whole bohemian feel. These are a few of my favorite looks.







Sorry about the lack of posts lately. My photographer Miss Angie has been crazy busy these past few weeks rehearsing and getting ready for her Thailand tour (so excited for her!), then last week I got a kidney infection, and today it's raining! But hopefully I'll get some pictures taken later this week (fingers crossed!).

9 comments:

  1. oh my god! the third look, is my favourite!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, I love lace and crochet, and I have definitely been adding a lot to my wardrobe recently!

    lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome collection

    checkout my shoppinfblog
    http://ruleoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better after the kidney infection! <3 This runway show was amazing, I was drooling (not really, ew, but you get my point :)) when I saw it for the first time :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one!
    www.designsbymandiboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is better than cosmopolitan lol you have the great taste:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only two words could be used to describe Vivienne Tam’s Spring/Summer collection for 2011 they would no doubt be ‘dainty’ and ‘eclectic’. The show, dubbed by Tam as “The New Silk Road,” was dedicated to the survivors of the devastating floods that ravaged the landscapes of Pakistan and China this summer.

    http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2010/09/vivienne-tam-the-new-silk-road/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa heavy. That is interesting. Do love the neutrals though.

    ReplyDelete