Monday, July 13, 2009

Midsummer Dreams



So this is my very first blog post, and what a wonderful time to start! Summer has always been my absolute favorite season. The sun, the beach, the super warm weather... Yeah, it's just the greatest! But anyways, I'm hoping to post at least three times a week. We'll see how it goes with work and stuff. And it'll probably be harder once I go back to college in September. But I should be able to find some time.

Looking at these pictures, I'm noticing just how long my hair really is. I knew it was long, but MAN I need a haircut! I'm also seeing how much I need a tan. Somebody pass the baby oil!







Jumpuit and belt by Forever 21; Gladiator sandals by Wet Seal; Vintage jewelry and sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. very hippie like...summer of love-ish really cute.. love the sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there..
    i luv luv ur style..
    anyway,,still up for exchange link??
    please reply on my blog..
    thank you..

    p.s :: i like ur necklace ^^

    ReplyDelete