Sunday, August 9, 2009

Festival Shmestival



Lollapalooza was this weekend. I would've liked to have gone. Too bad it was in Chicago. There were some really good bands playing. I love The Killers and TV on the Radio. But I was in Ocean City all week with my husband and his family. So much fun! I loooove the beach! I got a little bit of sunburn, but it's alright. It'll be tan soon. I just hope it doesn't all peel off too quickly!


\


Shorts by Old Navy; Belts by Forever 21; Charm bracelet by Claire's; Vintage boots, necklace, and long tank.

14 comments:

  1. the top is sooo fierce :D lovely boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lauren
    great boots, i love your blog
    let me know if you want to link exchange

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is you??
    nice.. you look totally stunning.
    loving how the short shorts are barely showing. chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit, I love your boots & bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that knit of that top is divine! love it!
    and yay for the beach- the perfect place to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The long tank with those killer boots is just perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look, very bohemian
    (: x


    www.hippyhippychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That long tank is amazing..love the pattern.

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a ridiculous feeling that we might've been friends in real life if blogger was highschool. I just happened to stumble upon your blog and after looking at your pictures I found that you wear every single item the exact way I would and the bohemian look you have going on in this post is fantastic. The boots aren't so much my thing, but everything else is astounding. You inspire me.
    http://stripesofsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these photos. You look gorgeous and those boots are amazing. Great outfit overall. You are so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to go to lolapalooza SOOO bad!!! Love that outfit. The top is great, and so are the boots :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete