Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Outfit 076








These are my favorite shoes right now, and I've been wearing them a lot lately. They're the perfect pair of combat boots: They're chunky but they don't make your feet look huge! I'm also trying to build up my ring collection. I've been shopping at Forever 21, Claire's, and ebay, looking for cute rings at low prices. Most of the rings at Forever 21 are $3 or $4. And Claire's always has ridiculous sales. All the Claire's rings that I'm wearing in these pictures were only $1 each! I got this skull ring from ebay for 68 cents! Amazing deal, right?






Light blue shirt by J Crew; Black tank by Old Navy; Shorts by Calvin Klein; Vintage boots, belt, bag, and bracelets; Skull ring from eBay; Necklace and knuckle ring by Forever 21; All other rings by Claire's.

13 comments:

  1. Looking good. Love the boots :)

    Keep up the good work!

    x


    www.lauragreenland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of the accesories!
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your shorts and belt

    amaazzing!!!!

    peace
    elke xo

    www.acidloverockandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS outfit! I love the skull ring, it was so cheap! :O

    xx miss anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looking great, such an effortless but beautiful look ! :))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're rocking the badass look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shorts !
    http://thats-a-matter-of-opinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jewelery dearie :) I like your style, very edgy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the rings !
    and you're gorgeous :}

    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    much love ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfits.
    Check out this outfit as well, www.onepiece.co.uk! Would look great on you.

    xx Randi

    ReplyDelete