Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blah






Multi-colored sweater by Carol Horn; White sweater by BCBG; Black tank dress by La Classe Couture; Vintage belt.

I know I haven't made any new outfit posts in a while. Things were a little crazy over the holidays and then all this bad weather prevented me from getting to Angie's house to take pictures... Ahh, it's been a little frustrating. But here's a quick post. I took these with my crappy camera. It sucks.. using the flash makes you look older, but the lighting in my apartment is horrible! I'm getting a new camera soon, I swear.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to stop being lazy and to write more on my blog instead of just posting pictures. So there you go. There's a paragraph :)

20 comments:

  1. I love the colorful sweater paired with the white one
    Gorgeous
    Plus all the chunky turquoise jewelry is gorg

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and blog my dear

    looooooove ur brown cardi and ur jewellery!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turquoise ring!! I'm a huge fan of bold rings...Check out the ones I have at my boutique!

    www.ttsattic.blogspot.com
    www.ttsatticboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog... Love your vintage accessories... <3

    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com
    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com

    Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this outfit...great post!


    x
    http://inanothercornerofparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha great outfit, and I loved the paragraph :)

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your two sweaers!
    amazing wardrobe!
    I really like the pictures, you look gorgeous!
    xxx darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the turquoise rings, and the turquoise on the bracelets!

    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this outfit, and I LOVE all your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!!

    xx,
    Jeanine
    www.alexandvina.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the layers, and that is a huge belt collection.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this bohem look. You have a great belt collection lol

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit!!

    Stop by sometime dear! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    xx
    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello all fashionista/o's! I just entered a Facebook "like" competition with HauteshopLA.com Please vote for me to win $1,500 dollars!This is so awesome, just send your picture of your best fashion photo and you can win! You can also enter to win @ http://hauteshopla.com/FacebookLike/

    Thanks for the vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You def have some style girl!! love the outfits! and the accessories! the more the better!

    www.southmoonunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete