Tuesday, February 8, 2011

By Samii Ryan





T-shirt curtesy of Samii Ryan; Dreamcatcher necklace made by me; Other necklaces thrifted; Feather earrings from eBay.

I recently received a few items from the Samii Ryan online store, this "Hungry Like a Wolf" t-shirt and the two beautiful handmade necklaces below. The necklaces are all a little different and they're sent to you at random, so there's a bit of surprise as to which one you'll get. And I love that they are all unique, so it's like having a one-of-a-kind piece.

But what she's probably most known for is her feather hairclips (You may have seen Ke$ha wearing the purple one on New Year's Eve w/ Ryan Seacrest). I plan on buying one of those soon. I really like the white quill feathers and the peasant and peacock feathers. I think those are the two that would look best with my hair color. Everything is also pretty reasonably priced, even for a thrift shopper like myself. Right now, this arrowhead necklace is on sale for only $5!



P.S. -->Follow me on Twitter<-- I swear, I'm gonna start using it now!

Disclosure: I received the tee and necklaces from Samii Ryan in exchange for a review on the blog. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. lovely dreamcatcher necklace <3

    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing necklace!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace (the one you did) snd the shirt is very pretty .... love the whole 80s look.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tshirt and love the necklacesCome check out my give-away!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blue stone is veryyyyy pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind think I will always feel like a hippie so this type of jewelry is perfect. I really like the arrowhead necklace.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely stuff.
    When I saw the shirt, I was going to say I really love it!
    I will have to check out Samii Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing blog! I love your necklaces! Yu ave great style :)


    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt and the photos so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, we love your blog and we think it's inspirational and it's inspired us to make our own. We would love it if you followed us back.. Our blog is Charming and Chic.. follow us

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! and nice necklace you made :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you like feathers and dreamctchers check this on etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshinebonobo?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete