Thursday, March 10, 2011

South Moon Under Swim Sale



Well, there's only 10 more days until Spring officially begins, a huge relief after such a cold, snowy winter! Starting tomorrow, South Moon Under is having a 20% off swimwear sale. It's never too soon to start thinking about Summer, right? These are my top picks.

L*Space Mojave One Piece Multi


Lucky Brand Island Gypsy Bikini Brown


Billabong Sayulita Mexicana Bikini Fuchsia


Vix Leopard One-Piece Taupe


L*Space Slink Fringe Bandeau Grey


Reef Jungle Ringback Halter Bikini Pink


Vix Pisa Snake Bikini Taupe

5 comments:

  1. I want that fringe bandeau!! And I want summer too... Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love that one piece with the fringe! I'm having a new giveaway to celebrate Spring! Enter if you haven't already! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe Pretty
    I like the gray one :)

    Http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvve that one with the white fringe. Gorgeous!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website is awesome. I constantly come across something new & different right here. Thank you for that data.

    ReplyDelete