Sunday, April 10, 2011

Philadelphia Diary



Yesterday, I spent the day wandering around downtown Philly with Angie and her sisters, Felicia and Lena.
Felicia just got an 8 week old chihuahua and she's the cutest thing in the world!
I carried her around the entire time. I want one!



Shopping on South St.




Eyes Gallery.. awesome store. You must go.





Dinner at Bocca. Excellent service, delicious food, and some very tasty wine :)








Shirt by Vintage Havana; Sweater by Bandolino; Skirt by Jeanne; Boots by Guess; Vintage bag, belt, and jewelry.

11 comments:

  1. I want that HAT! Gorgeous skirt by the way : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cute dog!!
    and I love the long skirt
    really pretty outfit :)

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics! your pup is soooooo cuttee! X

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally great post! :) enjoyed it

    http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you girls look so gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking gorgeousssss!!! :D :D
    anw, the puppy is toooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Philadelphia! I've only been once for a few days, but after it I decided I want to live there. I like your skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable puppy and adorable outfits!

    -Allison
    www.SocialAttire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your friends have such a great sense of style.
    And I gotta say... I don't like small dogs, but that has got to be the cutest chihuahua I have ever seen. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok love the look! LOVE South Street....and that dog OMG!!! So adorable!! What do you think of my picks for teal and spring?


    www.mrscapretta.com
    Food, Fashion, Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome. Love the long skirt. That puppy is adorable!

    Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

    ReplyDelete