Thursday, April 12, 2012

Derek Lam Fall Fashion Show at Neiman Marcus


Today I attended the Derek Lam fashion show at Neiman Marcus in the King of Prussia Mall.
The event benefited Cradles to Crayons, a charity that supplies children in need
with gently used items, including clothes, shoes, books, and toys.
There was a champagne reception followed by the fashion presentation,
commentated by Derek Lam, which showcased looks from the Fall 2012 collection.
These are a few of my favorite looks from the show.




This shearling coat looks so warm and cozy! And I love the crossover detail in the back.


Sequin cropped pants (!!!)


This was my favorite look. I love the combination of a chunky knit sweater with a long, flowy skirt... so dreamy!

Click here to see the full collection at Style.com


And here I am with the very talented designer!


What I wore:



Vintage sweater and belt; Skirt from wholesale-dress.net; Rebecca Minkoff bag.

9 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I like your skirt and that belt is very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection and I really love that skirt your wearing, the colour is so perfect
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    My Hub Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! I love your skirt. <3 following!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice blog, love your outfit in this post! have you seen my beautiful macramé necklace GIVEAWAY yet? come and see...

    http://mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.pt/2012/04/new-giveaway.html

    Kiss Kiss Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love those sequin pants.
    And also your outfit - really feminine.
    xx

    Davidovicz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like i am in love by the outfit, for real ~

    cigarettesofstone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog <3

    If you like my fanpage you can win a Chanel Nail lacquer, Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lauren--

    Apropo of Nothing; I saw your posts from a few years ago with you Rockin' some Converse and I just wanted to say that you should definitely dig those Converse out of your closet, honey...You really Bring It with 'em kicks...

    Best,

    Kool Breeze

    ReplyDelete