Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Recap

Well, it's September 1st and Fall is on it's way, so here's a little post about what I did this summer.

Shopped for candles,


Shopped at thrift stores.


Began to decorate my house...


...and my car.


Ate something healthy...


...and then, not so much.


Chased spiders...


...and sneaky, stray cats.


Obsessed over this shirt.
Free People Thirty Seven Miles East Tank
Free People Thirty Seven Miles East Tank I
Free People Thirty Seven Miles East Tank II
Free People Thirty Seven Miles East Tank VI


Went blonde,


Went to the fair,


...and to the beach.


Made a wrap bracelet,


Studded shorts,


...and painted a tiger.




So long, summer. I'll miss you!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a great summer! Love this post! You're a talented painter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Summer! Here's to a wonderful Fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I really loved the storytelling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love this storytelling :)
    Great painting :)

    What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete