Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top 11 Favorite Models

The weather has been so bad lately, that I haven't been able to take pictures! It's been raining so much, and I don't like taking pictures inside because our camera isn't the best and they usually come out pretty blurry. But Sunday is supposed to be nice, so hopefully I'll get to take lots and lots of pictures! (Angie, I'm waking you up at 10 AM!)

So, in the meantime, here's a list of eleven of my favorite models. (I really did try to narrow it down to 10, but I just couldn't cut Iekeliene!)

11. Iekeliene Stange: I have no idea how to pronounce her first name, but I love her bone structure and her quirky personal style.


10. Abbey Lee Kershaw: She just has such a cute little face!


9. Anna Selezneva: Gorgeous model who's been rockin' the Balmain runway.


8. Behati Prinsloo: She looks like she has a silly personality. I bet she'd be fun to hang out with.


7. Klara Wester: Her face is perfect! I love her in the new Guess ads.


6. Lara Stone: She's got a sort of Brigitte Bardot look going on.


5. Siri Tollerod: Her legs are so incredibly skinny! I love it!


4. Adriana Lima: Brown hair and blue eyes is my favorite combination, and she is a beautiful example.


3. Natalia Vodianova: The photo in the top right-hand corner is one of my absolute favorite photos. It's got that Old Hollywood vibe and Natalia looks incredible.


2. Mona Johannesson: Another girl with a perfect face. I am still in love with the Barbie ads she did for M.A.C. Cosmetics. And I want her nose!


1. Bianca Balti: The photo in the bottom left-hand corner is the first picture that I've ever see of her. When I saw it I was amazed. I couldn't stop staring at it. The flawless skin, the perfectly shaped lips, and those captivating eyes that are the ideal shade of blue... She is just the epitome of beautiful. And she's Italian :)

16 comments:

  1. I love Lara and Bianca. All of them are soo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know all of them yet.
    love abbey and behati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Adriana Lima:D

    www.malusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. augh, i have the biggest straightgirl crush on abbey lee

    i met her once whilst shopping in beacon's closet, she's groovy

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post!!! love your blog! all the pics are gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbey and Natalia are thes best ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics!

    xxx
    http://zebratrash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Anna and Siri. Abbey is quickly growing on me and Lara is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally agree with your choices! I think Lara is the most beautiful. She has this special look about her. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klara Wester is not a classic beauty, something simple and i-know-everything-look at the same time. my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Selected hot live cam girls from Live Jasmin and Cams. Real xxx live sex private chat reviews. Each 10 days new performer!

    ______________________
    College webcam girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is really fascinating subsequent to there's such a variety of valuable information inside. Express gratitude toward you.We require more data like this regularly. Trust you'll routinely overhaul this web in the future.We require more information like this once a day. Trust you'll routinely overhaul this web in the future.This article is really intriguing following there's such a large number of helpful information inside. Much obliged to you.

    Post production color correction services

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's astounding to your thoughtful wife that is readied to keep up your spirit every opportunity to vacillate inside of your day by day life!You do have such a fascinating online journal. Say thanks to you!Great breathtaking going, I truly like your capacity and look forward for more perform from your side. I'm a successive guest of this site and at this point have recommended various individuals.
    Post production color correction services

    ReplyDelete
  14. Color Correction Services for Prepress and Print trusted by Photographers & Retouchers globally. Get the job done by Professionals. Try us Now.

    ReplyDelete