Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top 5 Photographers

Guess what today is... It's Top Five Tuesday! So here's a list of my five favorite fashion photographers:

5. Peter Lindbergh: His black and white photographs are just so stunning!




4. Miles Aldridge: I love all the bright colors and the interesting concepts of the photos.




3. Ellen Von Unwerth: Lots of boudoir photos. I especially love the photos of girls smoking or putting on makeup.




2. Jacques Olivar: I really like the yellowish lighting that's in a lot of his photos. And I love the stories the photos tell.




1. Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott: They know how capture the person's face so perfectly. I can't tell you how many times I've picked out my absolute favorite photo of a model or an actress and later find out that the photo was taken by this duo. Here's ten examples...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

... including one of my favorite photos of all time:


And anyone who can make Drew Barrymore look hot is a good photographer in my book!

8 comments:

  1. love top five tuesdays! drew does look pretty as shit. but wait you think shes ugly...lol....i like the first photos. the one of giselle is fly as hell. you know i love black n white. and jacques olivar. very sexy film noir lookin photos.cool stuff man. cool stuff.

    angie xoxo
    http://mintvintagejunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of photos u put up! i love them all, especially the black and white ones :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! I'm not sure which I love more-I think the first set. I love that photo with the chanel surfboard. Cool blog :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Mert and Marcus pictures. I didn't really know the photographer, but I still have the issue of W Magazine with Cameron Diaz on the cover because I loved the photos so much. Great pics!

    http://stripesofsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found your blog by chance, clicking here and there (as it usually happens) and I love it!
    my photographer preference would be Peter Lindbergh, no doubt.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome selection of photos!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Instagram Photographers

    ReplyDelete