Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B.F.F.A.E.A.E.!!!!!!!



This is a continuation of my last post.. same outfit, different shoes. Angie and I happened to be wearing similar outfits, so we had to take some pictures together. I really like the way these came out! We're trying to find some new locations to take pictures cause we're getting a little bored of the area in front of her apartment. So we found this railing outside her apartment complex's rental office. We also took some pictures in the Burger King parking lot, which I'll be posting later this week..







19 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE PICTURES!! Might be ur best yet! Im still in love with ur boots and have been looking for similar ones everywhere!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys together man, um... following both. There is nothing like stylish friends it's always so much fun to take pics together. She's fab + Your fab = Double fab!!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. D:
    i want your shoes!!! ive been looking for a pair like one those for ages!!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GENIALES las dos. Y muy chulas las fotos!
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice shots! :)
    glam rock ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like your taste :D

    I'm a photographer.
    come to see my archive.
    you will love them :D

    http://streetfsn.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your friend look amazing, loving the stripes + lace up boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics!! I like ur shirt!! It`s so navy, just like i like them!!! Thanks for ur comment!! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much, yours are so beautiful! The kitten above is very cute. Returns when you want! ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They came out sooooo goooood!!!!!!
    Where my propzzz at :D
    lol! yay me(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two look cute! Love similar outfit adventures with best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow one girl has Silky Sexy Bouncy Hair
    the other girl has kinky nappy Brillo pad hair, how come.

    ReplyDelete