Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday, Grandpop!



My Grandpop turns 80 on Wednesday and this past Saturday we through a surprise party for him. This is the outfit that I wore, minus the shoes.. I wore flats to the party. These shoes are a half size too small and they kill my feet! They're definitely for picture purposes only!
I got these leggings on sale at Walmart for $1! Talk about a steal!
And that's Angie's red purse hanging on the doorknob. It wasn't part of my outfit, but it actually goes really well with it!





Vintage shirt, bracelets, necklaces, and earring; Leggings by Miley Cyrus & Max Azria; Shoes by Damita K; Rings by Forever 21.


Here's a few pictures that my mom took at the party..




All the granddaughters


This is my sister's dog Lola. She's a Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix, and the sweetest dog ever!


Me and my hubby :)

24 comments:

  1. Awww, gotta love the grandparents. I love the fit of that striped shirt. Very simple very classic, still loving the hair cut!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your family is adorable!! Very stylish and simple outfit!

    Following you on bloglovin!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top so much!


    Make sure to enter the giveaway on my blog if you like!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gorgeous! I love that bag to pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Outfit!


    You look stunning :D


    X

    Balkan Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. We adore stripes at the moment..and those tights are amazing (especially for $1!!!!).

    Looks like your grandpa had a great day =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your grandpop! :D

    Cute outfit!

    Xoxo Birgitte

    http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww!! sweet family pict!!! :)
    happy bday to your grandpop!

    Jessica ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style! Love your top. Happy Birthday Grandpop! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable!! I like your top a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable!!! you have awesome style! i love your stuff

    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! and such a sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great top! I love your shoes as well. I wanz to snuggle that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit and Happy Birthday to your grandpop

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like the striped in combination with the oversized shape of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos! And your outfit looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your leggings, I have so many and none faux leather! its so cool your grandpa is still alive! enjoy it you are luckY!
    Thx for visiting my blog ;)
    Catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning look!
    Great pictures & I love how your hair has those waves, like blow by the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your shirt!

    annquach.blogspot.com
    annquach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look adorable!! and happy 80th to your gpa!

    would love you to visit Passport Glamour & follow if you like


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww what a sweet post. I LOVE OLD PEOPLE! I want to hug your grandpop. Haha. Sorry if that weirds you out :)

    ReplyDelete